Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Emperor's Pride

New Helmets
First off before anything else, this is a work in progress for my Deathwing army. The only thing I knew about them is that I wanted to run a Terminator as Troops army with some Lion themed conversion pieces I had seen over at Scibor. It was Markillius08 who came up with the name so he deserves full credit for that.

So here I give you what I acquired for The Emperor's Pride Chapter so far.

First off I do have a Terminator Commander who was in the process of being converted....but he might be downgraded to a unit champion. Here is my Chapter's boss:

Lugft Heron, Chapter Master of the Astral Claws


New Shoulderpads














And more new Shoulderpads!


That is one HQ Choice out of the way, so for my other I went for the usual choice of a Chaplain in Terminator Armor, well seriously what else. Terminator armor is the only way to go in a Deathwing force.

HQ Number Two








Lion themed Storm Shields








From eBay I ordered enough bits to get my Assault Terminators back up to full strength, I still have a Terminator squad from Assault on Black Reach as well. Just to be on the safe side I ordered in another Terminator Squad from GW as well.

My Assault Terminator Squad will be lead by this guy below.
Tyrberos, the Red Wake
Scenic Basis for all my Terminators


















I bought one cheap Landraider from eBay but that turned out to be damaged beyond repair as well as missing pieces. So I need to get my hands on another one, in addition to the Land Raider Crusader that is already in the mail. So I can sum up the rest of my army as follows.

Terminator Squad

Land Raider Crusader










Assault Terminators



No comments:

Post a Comment